Job Seeker Programs
Application Process for Housekeeping Pre-Apprenticeship Program
To be eligible, candidates must:
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
- Be available to attend a full-time training program that meets Monday – Friday, 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM and job shadowing for two weeks, 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
- Be able to lift 50 pounds, push 200 pounds, and stand for at least 4 hours without assistance.
- Have flexible work availability including every Saturday, Sunday and holidays.
- Have proficiency in English at an intermediate level.
- Be able to pass a drug test.
To apply: Attend an information session at either our Dudley Square Training Center located at 2201 Washington St., Roxbury, MA. or our Wellington T Station Training Center located at 101 Station Landing, Fourth Floor, Medford, MA. Arrive 30 minutes early to complete paperwork. Information sessions include a general overview of the pre-apprenticeship training program and a short screening interview. Plan to spend at least two hours at the information session. The full application process includes three interviews, reference checking and drug testing.
- Introduction to Hospitality Training Program Info Sessions are held every Tuesday at 4PM at our Dudley Square office and every Wednesday at 5PM at our Wellington T Station office.
Cycle 1: 11/5/18 – 12/19/18
Cycle 2: 1/14/19 – 2/22/19
Cycle 3: 3/11/19 – 4/19/19
Cycle 4: 5/6/19 – 6/14/19
Cycle 5: 7/8/19 – 8/16/19