The Healthcare Environmental Services Worker Training Program was designed in response to the workforce need in the healthcare industry due to the COVID-19 crisis. This program is a three week, online class that trains participants for the in-demand positions in Environmental Services. The class meets Monday – Friday, 10 AM – 1 PM online using media platforms such as Zoom and Google Classroom. The curriculum includes an overview of the Environmental Services Worker position and terminology, OSHA guidelines including chemical safety, blood-borne pathogens, etc., ergonomics, cross-cultural communication skills, customer service, professionalism, preventing workplace harassment, computer skills, resume writing, interview skills and much more. Upon completion, participants work with career coaches on their job search.
To be eligible, candidates must be:
- Available to attend an online class
- Able to work a rotating schedule.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Able to pass an employment background check.
Thank you for your interest in the Environmental Services Worker Training Program at BEST Hospitality Training.
To be considered for the program:
- Click here to complete and submit our interest form.
- Watch the online information session.
- Speak with a BEST staff person. A BEST staff person will contact you to discuss your interest in the Healthcare Environmental Services Worker Training program.
Upcoming Class Dates
Cycle 1: 6/1/20 – 6/12/20
Cycle 2: 9/14/20 – 10/2/20