To be eligible, candidates must:
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
- Be available to attend a full-time training program that meets Monday – Friday, 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM and job shadowing for two weeks, 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
- Be able to lift 50 pounds, push 200 pounds, and stand for at least 4 hours without assistance.
- Have flexible work availability including every Saturday, Sunday and holidays.
- Have proficiency in English at an intermediate level.
- Be able to pass a drug test.
To apply: Attend an information session at either our Dudley Square Training Center located at 2201 Washington St., Roxbury, MA. or our Wellington T Station Training Center located at 101 Station Landing, Fourth Floor, Medford, MA. Arrive 30 minutes early to complete paperwork. Information sessions include a general overview of the pre-apprenticeship training program and a short screening interview. Plan to spend at least two hours at the information session. The full application process includes three interviews, reference checking and drug testing.
Information Sessions: Introduction to Hospitality Training Program Information Sessions are held every every M at 5PM and Thursday at 10AM at our Dudley Square office. Information Sessions are by appointment at our Medford office.
Cycle 1: TBD
Cycle 2: TBD
Cycle 3: TBD
Cycle 4: TBD
Cycle 5: TBD