To be eligible, candidates must:
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
- Be available to attend a full-time training program that meets Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM – 2:00 PM and job shadowing for two weeks, 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
- Be able to lift 50 pounds, push 200 pounds, and stand for at least 4 hours without assistance.
- Have flexible work availability including every Saturday, Sunday and holidays.
- Have proficiency in English at an intermediate level.
- Be able to pass an employer background check.
To apply: Attend an information session at either our Dudley Square Training Center located at 2201 Washington St., Roxbury, MA. or our Wellington T Station Training Center located at 101 Station Landing, Fourth Floor, Medford, MA. Arrive 30 minutes early to complete paperwork. Information sessions include a general overview of the pre-apprenticeship training program and a short screening interview. Plan to spend at least two hours at the information session. The full application process includes three interviews, reference checking and drug testing.
Information Sessions: Introduction to Hospitality Training Program Information Sessions are currently on hold.
Cycle 1: 1/6/20 – 2/14/20
Cycle 2: 2/24/20 – 5/28/20
Cycle 3: TBD
Cycle 4: TBD
Cycle 5: TBD